About the Company
Tipsy (acquired by Hooch.co in August 2016) was an app and nightlife venue SaaS that allowed venues to gain important insights on customer demographics. The mobile app provided nightlife goers with free drinks, front of the line passes, and no-cover entry in exchange for a monthly membership fee and data sharing agreement with venues. The SaaS subscription for venues included a web dashboard that showed visitor demographics, foot-traffic, promotional campaign analytics, and allowed venue operators to send targeted push notifications to prospective patrons.
The app saw explosive growth in the launch state of Arizona and international spread to Canada. Over 17 territories licensed the company's software.
What I did:
• Branding (Mark & Styleguide)
• Ad Illustration & Copy Writing
• Mobile & Web App Design
• App Analytics/Conversion Tracking
• Alpha & Beta Test Facilitation
• Public Launch Facilitation
• Website Design & Development
• Website Copy Writing
• Website Analytics/Conversion Tracking & Optimization
• Marketing Funnel Automation
• Blog Design & Development
• Blog Article Writing
I did a revamp of the website that boosted web-visitor-to-app-download conversion from 1% to 14%.
I was also responsible for our membership growth. I planned and created paid marketing campaigns that had a 4x ROAS.